Monday, June 16, 2014

Website Update

Hello all.

I know it seems like things have been quiet over here for the last few days but that couldn't be farther from the truth. I have just released a large update to the database and to the website. The "patch" notes can be found below.

I want to take a second to thank everyone that has been using the website so far. In just the last 6 days we have amassed 64 thousand page views and over 10,000 users spanning 82 countries. I am humbled by how fast my little site is spreading and it makes me immensely happy to see some of the feedback I have been getting. Keep spreading the love and share my site with everyone who cares. I have noticed several websites have linked to my site. If you would like me to return the favor, just shoot me a message and I'd be happy to oblige since I am currently developing a links page. Oh and drop by our Facebook page and give us a like why don't ya?

Lastly, anyone who wants to help with the website can drop me a line at livinginwildstar@gmail.com. This has been such a large undertaking thus far and we still have a long way to go. We can do this!

Thanks for reading. Now... off to find my Lopp Hookah.




PATCH NOTES

  • Added about 40 challenges that give housing items
  • Added and categorized roughly 60 new decor items with screenshots to various categories.
  • Several tweaks made to item, fabkit and challenge information.
  • I also started creating House Tour videos for all the houses. My best buddy has finished the editing on the very first one and it can be found right here!
  • Started back end database work on a new website feature that should be unveiled very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment